Monday, August 10, 2009

Gas Update

Today I went to my Mom's and faced a bit of a challenge. I am constantly held and constrained by the clock. And I am a clock watcher to the nth degree. Well, today I was late getting back home while Zach was watching the kids. So, I got behind the wheel of my car and knew I had a choice. I could speed to try and save myself five minutes but knew that option would suck down my gas. I even went so far as to not use the air conditioning so as to save some aforementioned gas. So, I sat in my car and I made that decision that for the first time in my life I wasn't going to risk life and limb to get somewhere five minutes faster. And guess what? The world did NOT come to an end!! Oh, and I also had a 1/2 tank of gas which was amazing considering the miles I had to drive. I think I may be on to something...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment