Saturday, August 15, 2009

Doing better...

I have been doing a little better. It seems that no matter how much I conserve and try to watch that gas consumption, the tank tends to lean a little more to the left than I would like! But, all in all, I am still doing better to make positive steps than I have in a long time. It has been eight days and I can honestly say that I have been driving the speed limit the whole time even when time was crunched and the desire was there to speed. So, for that, I am proud of myself. I have not kept that 15.00 in my pocket that I talked about in a previous post. I used some on ice cream and stuff at Joann's. I made a cute little pin cushion, so for that it was worth it. I am a little disappointed in myself. But I refuse to come down on myself because I am spending this money on my new computer. I am a glass half full kind of girl. Always have been. And no matter what I know that Sean and I will make our way out of this mess. And we will pay off these credit cards. With constant vigilance and self-control, we will make it and thrive. I just know we will. Every day, every month when the line marked "new purchases" says nothing, then I know that we are making progress and fighting for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment